"If you publish this, I will livestream my suicide."
my fetish is women who actually look happy to be having sex and look like they have willingly consented to the situation and it must be a niche fetish because it’s shockingly hard to find porn of it
So some girl makes a post saying "tell me nice things and give me attention"
So I send her an ask saying “Your hair looks like straw and your breath smells.”
Blocked on Tumblr and removed/blocked from Steam.
I just laughed like a motherfucker at that. If you’re gonna react to an obvious joke like that, then clearly our parting was inevitable.
I don’t get people, but they amuse me.
- Blood comes out of your vagina for anywhere from 3-7 days
- That blood you lose can be around 4 tablespoons to a cup
- a cup of blood, vaginal mucus, and endometrial tissue
- You get cramps that will make you cry. You can vomit and/or pass out from them
- You will get horrible mood swings
- You get headaches
- Your breasts hurt so bad sometimes you can’t even touch them
- You get acne everywhere
- Your actual vagina could be sore
- Your feel constantly tired
- You have a constant fear of soaking through your pad/tampon
- You can’t lay a certain way in bed
- You take pill after pill and it still doesn’t help
- You bloat and gain weight
- You might have anemia (iron deficiency) which can not clot your blood causing so much blood loss it’ll be deadly
- You never feel full
- Everything irritates you
- You will cry a lot
- Once you get up in the morning, your center of gravity has shifted and all the blood settling in you during the night will now rush out of you causing you to clench your legs tightly to avoid leaking
- You get made fun of for having a period ?////?/?/
- You’re forced to go to school/work
- You get told that you’re overreacting
but ya know, fixing your dick discreetly in public is bad too
Do NOT belittle the horror of improper dick placement.
We understand that periods are very unpleasant, but never, NEVER mock the importance of dick decorum!
Harriet, a character from one of my favorite games, Ghost Master.
It’s currently on sale on Steam, go buy it if you never played it before.
Muh childhood games. Bought it second-hand as a kid, but the disc was scratched to fuck and it played at about 2 frames per second, so I didn’t get very far, but I loved it.
Found it was on Steam a little while back. Here’s a screenshot.
Harriet is mandatory on this level, because of Ethereal Gift.
I can believe that. I admit that I am absolutely terrible at playing the Scout, Soldier and Sniper, which is why I’ve been playing them more often recently.
But to be fair the whole just-rush-in-swinging-your-bat tactic is pretty fun.
You ever have one of those gaming sessions where you get stuck with the team of idiots, while the other team is incredibly competent?
FUCK THOSE SESSIONS
Holy fucking shit
Oh my god.
This is what my life was missing, apparently.
I want to make a ransom note with this.
Okay so here’s the bet Makis. For any notoriety this post gains, I’ll draw one piece of free art per person (Maki motherfucking excluded). I think this is all just messy fiddly farting around, not even WORTH posting or showing anybody. Lets see if I get proven wrong.
EVERYBODY LIKE AND REBLOG THIS SO I CAN PROVE THIS BITCH WRONG
Haha ur fkn in 4 it now
This is dumb but Mizser ur a faget, your art is fine, stop bitching.
>tfw starting up ACNL again for the first time in months and seeing what your absence did to the town
At least Lolly hasn’t moved out. What is it with Animal Crossing and making you want to make sweet tender love to video game characters/making me into a gushy faggot? It’s mind-boggling how many ways Lolly could kill a man with heart disease just by being herself. She doesn’t even need sugar in her tea because she’s fucking sweet enough.
Such a sweetheart that I almost don’t want porn of her to exist.
WHEN BOYS WEAR BUTTON UPS BUT ROLL THE SLEEVES TO THEIR ELBOWS
i had no idea girls thought this was attractive
excuse me while i never wear my sleeves all the…
I always thought this was a kinda douchey frat-boy look. Is that just me?